- Abu Naser Md Ahsanul Haque, M A Hannan, Md Masud Rana, “Compatibility analysis of reactive dyes by exhaustion-fixation and adsorption isotherm on knitted cotton fabric”,Fashion and Textiles, Vol. 2, Issue.3, pp.1-12, 2015
- Mohhamad Zakaria, Mohhamad Mozammel, Abdul Hannan, Mashud Ahmed,”Effect of jute yarn on the mechanical behavior of concrete composites”,SpringerPlus 2015, 4:731.
- Md. Abdul Hannan, Md. Mazedul Islam, S. M. Fijul Kabir, Shamsuzzaman Sheikh, Md. Abdullahil Kafi, “Effect of Yarn Count & Stitch Length on Shrinkage, Gsm and Spirality of Single Jersey Cotton Knit Fabric”, European Scientific Journal,Vol.10, Issue.36, 2014.
- Md. Abdul Hannan, Shamsuzzaman Sheikh, S. M. Fijul Kabir, Md. Alamgir Hossain, Md. Abdur Rouf, “Scope of Knit Denim Products Using Reactive Dye and Convenient Washing Effects”, International Journal of Recent Development in Engineering and Technology,Vol.3, Issue 5, November, 2014.
- M.A. Hannan, M. Zakaria, A.H. Bhuiyan, S. Khandaker, “Comparative Study of Chemically and Mechanically Singed Knit Fabric”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3, Issue.3, pp.675-679, 2014
- Bhuiyan, M.A.R., Kafi, M.A & Hannan, M.A., “Treatment of Cotton Fabric with Chitosan- an Initiative for salt free dyeing”, Journal of BUFT , Vol-1, Issue-1, 2014.
- Hannan, M.A., Zahir, L., Zakaria, Mohammad, Bhuiyan, A.H., “Modification of bioscouring process by addition of cellulase enzyme with conventional pectinase”, ARPN Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.3, Issue.12, pp.1132-1139, 2013.
- M.A.Rahman Bhuiyan, Abu Shaid, M.M.Bashar, P.Haque, M.A.Hannan, “A Novel Approach of Dyeing Jute Fiber with Reactive Dye after Treating with Chitosan”, Open Journal of Organic Polymer Materials, Vol 3, Issue 4, pp.87-91, 2013.
- Md. Palash Hossain , Md. Abdul Hannan, “Reactive Dyeing of Cotton Goods without Bleaching – A Move Towards Cost-Effective Greener Process”, Bangladesh Textile Today,Vol.6, Issue.2,
- Abu Shaid, Md. Showkat Osman, Md. Abdul Hannan, M. A. Rahman Bhuiyan, “Direct Reusing of Textile Wastewater in Scouring-Bleaching of Cotton Goods Devoid of Any Treatment”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, Volume 5, Issue 8, PP. 45-54, 2013.
- M.A. Rahman Bhuiyan, A. Shahid, M.A. Hannan and Md. Abdullahil Kafi, “Effect of Sodium Hydroxide along with soda ash on fixation of deep shade”, Int. J. of Textile and Fashion Technology,Vol.2, Issue.2, pp.11-21, 2012.
- Bhuiyan, M.A.R., Shahid, M.A., Hannan, M.A. & Kafi, M.A, “Influence of Mixed Alkali on Fixation of Deep Shade on Single Jersey Cotton Fabrics with Reactive Dyes”, Journal of Chemical
Engineering, The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB), 27(1), 35-41, 2012.
- Md. Abdul Hannan, “Developing formaldehyde free flame retardant for cellulose”, Borås Academic Digital Archive (BADA), 2011.7.4.
- M.A. Shahid, F.Ahmed, A.K.M. Mahbubuzzaman, M.A.Hannan and A.N. Khan, “Spirality in cotton knit fabrics before and after compacting using selected yarn count and stitch length”,J. Innov. Dev.Strategy, Vol.4, Issue.2, pp.11-17,2010
- N.C. Roy, M.A. Hannan, K.M.Uddin, M.N. Uddin, M.R Rana, “Recycling Garments Fabric Wastes”, International Conference on Recent Innovation in Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development(IICSD-2015).
- Shamsuzzaman Sheikh, S. M. Fijul Kabir, Md. Abdul Hannan, Ayub Nabi Khan, “Effect of Woven Fabric Structure on Dimensional Stability- A Lead Time Saving Approach for the Sustainability of Bangladeshi Woven Industries” International Integrative Research Conference on Governance in Transition: Perspective and Practice, December 18-19, 2015.
- Md. Abdul Hannan, “Synergistic effect of acidic catalysts for the cross linking of formaldehyde free durable flame retardant on cotton cellulose”, International Conference on Advances inFunctional Textiles ,18(1-7), 25-26 July, 2013, Manchester,UK. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLN__C7VIRo)
- Sabyasachi Gaan, Matthias Neisius, Abdul Hannan “Developments of Flame Retardants for Textiles”, 3rd-4th May, 2011, Germany.
- Md. Abdul Hannan, “Formaldehyde free flame retardant for cotton cellulose”, Seminar at Mawlana Bhasani Science and Technology University, 20th October, 2011.
- Md. Abdul Hannan, “Export possibility of Hometextile and Terry Towel & their challenges”, Seminar at Export Promotion Beauro, Kawranbazar, Dhaka, 16th May, 2014