- Hannan, M. A. and M. M. Rahman, “Optimal Production Plan in Multi-Product Industry”. Journal of The Institution of Engineers Bangladesh, Mechanical Engineering Division. Vol. ME24, No.1, December 1996. Dhaka. pp. 21-34.
- Alauddin, M. and M. A. Hannan, “Modeling of Surface Roughness in Milling a Nickel- Base Alloy”. the Journal of Institution of Engineers Bangladesh, Mechanical Engineering Division. Vol.25, No.2, (1997). Bangladesh.
- Hannan M. A., M. A. Rahman and M. F. Haque, “An Investigation on Quality Characterization and Magnitude of Pollution Implications with Textile Dyeing Industries’ Effluents using Bleaching Powder”, International DUET Journal , Vol. 1, Issue 2, June 2011, Bangladesh. PP 49 -59.
- Hannan M. A., H.A. Munsur and M. Muhsin, “An Investigation of The Production Line for Enhanced Production Using Heuristic Method”, International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology, Nov 2011. India © IJAET ISSN: 2231-1963, Vol. 1, Issue 5, pp. 77-88.
- Hannan M.A., M.G.Morselin,M M Rahman and M.S.Islam, “Analysis For Finding an Efficient Sales Forecasting Method in the Process of Production Planning Operation and Other Areas of Decision Making”, International Journal of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Research and Development(IJMPERD), Vol.1, Issue 2,Dec 2011, PP 1-36.
- Chowdhury M.A., D. M Nuruzzaman and M A Hannan, “ Effect of Sliding Velocity and Relative Humidity on Friction Coffecientof Brass Sliding against Different Steel Counter faces”, IJERA, Issue: 2248 -9622, www.ijera.com Vol 2, Issue 2, March-April 2012, pp.1425-1431.
- Chowdhury M.A., D. M Nuruzzaman and M A Hannan Mia, M.I. Rahman, ”Friction Coefficient of Different Material Pairs Under Different Normal Loads and Sliding Velocities”, Tribology International, www.tribology.fink.rs Vol.34, No.1 , 2012. PP 18-23.
- Hannan, M. A. and M.M. Rahman, “Product-mix in a Multi-Production System”. The Proceedings of Third Annual Paper Meet(APM’96),The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh, Mechanical Engineering Division. 31Oct.-2 Nov.,1996. Chittagong.BD. pp. 1-10.
- Hannan, M. A. and M. Alauddin, “Optimal Procurement Policy for Raw materials Inventory Using Dynamic Programming Method: An IE Approach”. The Proceedings of Fourth Annual Paper Meet (APM ’97), The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh, Mechanical Engineering Division. 23-25 Oct.,1997. Khulna. pp. 1-10,
- Mustafizur Rahman M., M. A. Hannan, M. Alauddin and A..F.M. Anwarul Haque,“Development of Multi-mode Transportation Model”,The Proceedings of the 5th Annual Paper Meet Conference ( APM ’98), MED, IEB Ctg., 1998. pp. 277– 285.
- Rabiul Ahsan M.,M. A. Hannan,M. Zahir Uddin and A. Khaleque,”Critical Issues For Ergonomics Development as well as Occupational Safety & Health Measures”, The Proceedings of the 5th Annual Paper Meet Conference (APM ’98), MED, IEB Ctg. 1998. pp. 269 – 276.
- Rabiul Ahsan M., M. Zahir Uddin, M. A. Hannan and Golam Mohiuddin, “ Ergonomics Aspects Of Virtual Reliability”, The Proceedings of the 5th Annual Paper Meet Conference (APM ’98), MED, IEB Ctg. 1998. pp. 262 – 268.
- Hannan, M.A. , H.A. Munsur and M. Muhsin, “Redesigning, Rehabilitation and Balancing the Assembly Line for Enhanced Production of Automobiles –An Heuristic Modeling Approach, The Proceedings of the International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Energy Engineering 2010. 23-24 December, 2010, Khulna, Bangladesh.
- M. M. Islam, M. Z. Abedin, M. A. Hannan Mia and M. Z. Haq,” Exergy analysis of a diesel engine running on straight vegetable oil “Proceedings of the International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Renewable Energy 2011 (ICMERE2011) 22- 24 December 2011, Chittagong, Bangladesh.