Objectives of the IQAC
- Strengthen and ensure quality assurance culture within the university.
- Assess and improve the capabilities for effective governance, teaching learning, research and community services.
- Institutionalize the quality assurance culture in accordance with the national quality assurance guidelines and international practices.
- Ensure that the university’s quality assurance procedures are designed following quality assurance guidelines and national requirements.
- Prepare the university to meet the external quality assurance assessment and accreditation requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the self-assessment practices and processes through audit, survey and other required techniques.
- Coordinate all quality assurance (QA) related activities at the national level and liaise with UGC and other external QA agencies