To be an an eminent center for outcome-based education, research and innovation in electronic engineering for the advancement of society.
- To offer congenial surroundings for world-class schooling, research and innovation in electrical and electronic engineering.
- To train and produce competent and innovative graduates with ethical values and sound academic background.
- To promote versatile linkage across universities, industries and professional organizations for research and innovation.
- To contribute to the the national strategy for socio-economic development and industrial growth.
- To provide consultancy services for solving relevant issues at national and international levels.