To produce socially responsible architects capable of harmonizing historical and socio-cultural aspects with the technicalities of architectural design in order to address problems associated with the built-environment.
- To offer a need-based, diverse, interdisciplinary and rigorous curriculum through comprehensive studio and classroom environment.
- To produce human resources for active participation in the ongoing shaping of knowledge about the built environment.
- To engage students in independent design research and personal development.
- To enable students with a diverse range of transferable skills necessary to perform in the national and global premises.
- To research and apply integrated design thinking to context-specific problems in the beyond the field.
- To produce professional with the capabilities to manage, advocate, and act legally, ethically, and critically for good of client, society and public.
- To produce professionals with the capabilities to manage, advocate, and act legally, ethically, and critically for the good of client, society and public.